Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Even I can handle a once a week meme for a month and I really do have a lot for which to be thankful. Thank you to Carole for the great idea.

Today I am very thankful to be home. It was fun to travel, but it feels really good to be back.

I am very, very thankful for my wonderful husband, Mr. Engineer, who kept everything going while I was gone and keeps me sane always (or close to it).

Many thanks go to Young Man for all the hugs and unconditional love. I am one lucky mom to have a great son.

My whole family makes me thankful. Even when they drive me crazy, I am very thankful to have a family who can make me crazy.

I am profoundly thankful for all of my chosen family with whom I don't share DNA, but who have my back and I am happy to back up each and every one.

No comments: