Monday, November 02, 2009

Best Laid Plans

It is November and that means it's time for blogging every day. I'm already enjoying the resurgence of activity on my favorite blogs. I had great intentions of posting most days (maybe even every day). Then today came. It's only the second day of the month and already my resolve is fading. I believe that is because I spent the day flying to Dallas. A bit after halfway on the journey, I felt odd and then managed to mostly faint in my seat. I feel much better now and am sure that it was a blood sugar thing. I am now in my hotel room readying myself for a class. Tomorrow will be a better day, I'm sure.

The day wasn't completely awful. There were some good things: Young Man had his first lacrosse practice of the season and came home happy. He was worried about the season. I get that. It is always hard to get started with a new phase and each year the competition gets tougher. The other good thing is that I am wearing the sweater I posted yesterday. I still love it!

No comments: