Sunday, November 01, 2009

November, Already?

Oh, my! I don't quite know where the time went. I have several books to review and many, many pictures of knitting to post. As you can see from the list of finished knits, I have been busy.

Here is one that was finished in March! Yes, I have been a lazy poster. I blame Ravelry and Facebook. Please excuse the dirty mirror.


Project: Minimalist Cardigan, by Ruthie Nussbaum (published in the Fall 2007 Interweave Knits)
Yarn: Berocco Ultra Alpaca
Notes: This was a very quick and easy knit. I thought the vast regions of moss stitch would be boring, but it wasn't bad at all. The final result is soft and cozy and is great to throw over a T and jeans. The only negative is that I have now learned that alpaca loosens when washed. After the first washing, the sleeves are now a bit longer than I had planned, but I still love the sweater.

No comments: