Friday, November 06, 2009

Plum Happy

Yes, I am feeling rather punny today, why do you ask?


Project: Prosperous Plum, by Joanna Cohen (free Ravelry download)
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Plum Patina
Needles: US 6 and US 8

Notes: I made this pretty much straight to the pattern except that I made the body a bit longer. I'm definitely not one for the bare midriff thing. I do wish that I hadn't followed the pattern to graft the shoulders. It looked nice at first, but they are already stretching. I may have to snip and seam. That will muck up the nice crocheted neckline and arm holes, but it will be worth it. I wear this with a black cami and it is adorable. Okay, so I like how I feel in it and I have even managed to venture out without covering it all up with a blouse. I finished this one in May and it was number 5 in my 12 sweater challenge. This little baby only took 11 days to knit! I could get used to projects like that.

No comments: