Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Travel

10 Places You'd Love to Travel To (That You Haven't Gone to Yet)

1. Italy - my neighbors went on a tour and I was soooo jealous
2. Portugal - I worked a project that went to Portugal, but I didn't get to go along
3. France outside of Paris - I spent 3 weeks in Paris and would love to go back
4. New Zealand - I know it's not all Lord of the Rings, but I don't care
5. Yellowstone National Park - I saw the original Geysir in Iceland and want to see our most famous one.
6. The Grand Canyon - Flying over just isn't the same, I'm sure
7. Sequoia National Park - Big trees, REALLY big trees
8. Florida - Everglades, Kennedy Space Center, anything except Disneyworld
9. New York (rushing thought JFK Airport doesn't count at all)
10. Maine - Why not?

In other news, Fly by Night is much better than my last book read. Shoot, Fly by Night is much better than many recent books that I have read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your list...a few places I didn't have on mine but I would definitely add.

Here's mine: I See My Life