Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Movies I'm Excited to See

1. Indiana Jones 4 - We introduced Young Man to Indy this weekend (mostly, he didn't see the scariest parts) and now we all want to see the newest film in the franchise.

2. IronMan - I wasn't sure that I wanted to see this one, but all the reviews from people I trust have been overwhelmingly positive.

3. National Treasure 2 - I just picked this up on DVD and am looking forward to watching it (again) with the family. I rather doubt that we will watch it as often has we have NT1, but it will still be a good, silly, modestly historical time.

4. John Adams HBO Miniseries - This comes out on DVD on 10 June, and I can hardly wait! We don't get any premium cable channels so the quick release of DVDs makes me very happy.

5. Kung Fu Panda - What! C'mon, admit it. You want some escapism. I think I have to take Young Man to this soon.

6. Hancock - Will Smith, 'nuff said.

7. Princess Bride - I don't care if I have already seen this dozens of times. It's been at least two months since my last viewing, so it is time to queue it up again.

8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Well, of course.

9. My Neighbor Totoro - Love this movie! We used to watch it all the time, but it has slipped in the rotation after Young Man developed his Star Wars habit.

10. Three Colors Trilogy (Blue/White/Red) - I've seen Red before, but it has been many years. I really do want to see the other two movies in the trilogy.

No comments: