Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Monday!

Yeah, well, I thought I would give it a try. Positive thinking and all that. Things here are as crazy as always, but I'm still smiling. The good news is that Thursday just might be a day for me instead of a day at the office. Fingers crossed! I know it's not a day off when you just finish off the week's hours well before the week is over, but those positive thoughts are powerful.

Mr. Engineer gets the nod for garden produce guru of the day. We have a friend who has even more fruit trees than we do and the apricots are ripe! I brought home a small set last week and Mr. Engineer is drying them in the food dehydrator tonight. Yum! The bonus is that the whole house is starting to smell like apricots. We don't need any smelly plug-ins, we have the real thing!

No comments: