Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Who's Out There?

Deb had an interesting question: Do you pay attention to blog stats?

Who? Me?

Whatever gave you that idea? Seriously, I do check my stats for the fun of it. I don't do anything to try to deliberately boost views (obviously not), but I do get a kick out of seeing how many people have clicked by. It's pretty obvious that 2007's dearth of posting put a hefty dent into any regular viewers, but things may be improving slowly with all this regular posting (a few memes don't hurt either). My very favorite view from SiteMeter has to be the World Map view. I really like to see where people are clicking at


Thank you all for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't particularly DO anything special to build my readership, but I enjoy checking on it to make sure I'm not bleeding readers, either! Thanks for showing yours!