Friday, April 04, 2008

Costumes Make For a Very Dull Blog

I come home, I sew, I crash. Not much blog fodder there.

Friday Fill In:
1. Tonight I saw Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
2. "Maggie Don't Two-Step" makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is a great way to cut calories and try new things.
4. The mom of one of Young Man's lacrosse teammates is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of tangerine blossoms reminds me so much of springtime!
6. The restaurant we ate at tonight didn't have decent beer, but they had a drinkable merlot and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include sewing and a lacrosse game, and Sunday, I want to shop at a CAbI party!

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

don't you just love spring?!

have a great weekend!

Janet said...

I missed that show; was watching LOTR LOL! Thanks for playing :-)