Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tidbits

Okay, so the answer to the mystery of what will I do about the yarn for Trellis turned into a trick. I did drive all the way to the yarn store and I will be unravelling a baby hat. It turns out that they were completely out of the colorway that I needed. I may just wait a bit (that would be why I made the 12 month size) and check back with the store in a week or so. I really don't want to rip out a perfectly good hat. All that cabling did cause me to pick up Arwen again. I ripped back to the beginning of the sleeve because I was totally confused about where in the cable pattern I was on the cuff. Still, she is back in the rotation just in time for a summer-like heat wave.

Now for the Day #22 question from That's My Answer.

It’s the 22nd of March … so, tell us, who is the 22nd link on your blogroll? Or the 22nd number on your mobile phone? Or the 22nd person in your address book? Or your 22nd …

The 22nd link on my blogroll is Craftlit: A Podcast for Crafters.
The 22nd number on my mobile phone is one of my co-workers with whom I just finished working a proposal.
The 22nd person in my Contacts list is the mother of a child who used to be in my son's class, but who transferred to a different school this year.

No comments: