Saturday, August 02, 2008

Who Has Time to Knit?


If you are looking for knitting content, I think you will be disappointed this week. I haven't picked up needles since Wednesday! It's all lacrosse this week. I watched three games today and that was only because the other seven were cancelled! It's a good thing that I like this game. During the games I can't even sit down. Even if I weren't taking pictures, there is no way that I could be still enough to knit. I remember the first season that Young Man played and I actually did knit when he wasn't in the game. Now he gets more game time and I know the boys so I want to watch every minute.



Young Man played some great defense today. Okay, I'm biased, but even I can tell who is in the game and who isn't when goals are scored.

He was determined and aware. He was also fast. Really fast. Played two games and could still fly fast.


These two games were only scrimmages. The tournament doesn't start for real until Monday. I'm writing and posting more pictures on the brand new Crush Fan Blog. Pop over there if you want the whole story. I am so glad that I came to see this. I am even happier that Young Man doesn't really need me here. He is glad that I'm nearby, but he hasn't needed my help for anything so far!

No comments: