Saturday, October 08, 2005

Winners!

I just learned that I won first prize in Quiddity's sock picture contest! I can hardly wait to get my hands on that Lorna's Laces sock yarn. Mmmmmmmm. Thank you for a fun contest and thank you very much for the yarn!

In other news, I haven't had time for blogging because I've been working diligently on Kiri. I only have four rows and then the bind off! This is really an easy lace project and the Kidsilk Spray is fantastic. It is far easier to use than the other laceweight that I tried previously. When next I post, I should have a finished picture of Kiri! Well, maybe an unblocked picture. Hopefully, I'll have time to block her tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow morning will be taken up with a trip to the California International Auto Show. Young Man is looking forward to seeing the "real" Herbie and I'm looking forward to trying on some cars. The party van has cost us many pennies this year and every new rattle makes me nervous.

Next weekend will be Knit for the Cure in Pasadena. Who's in?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Kellie said...

Congrats on winning the contest!