No way! Well, I must serve my public..... As requested, I have pictures, lots of pictures!
First off are two pictures of the finished Clapotis. I used Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Blueberry Hill and US6 needles. I modified the pattern by adding two extra increase repeats and six (maybe seven) extra straight repeats. Were I to do it over again in this yarn, I would add one or two increase repeats (to make it wider) and maybe skip one straight repeat (to make it a little shorter). The weight is just right for my weather and it is nice and long so I can drape it around my neck (and then drop over from heat exhaustion).
Grumperina has nothing on me. I hate having my picture taken. Of course, the ridiculously oversized polo doesn't help. At least the overcast day showed off the colors pretty well.
Next up is the glamour shot of the blocked and beautiful Kiri. I'm really proud of this one. It will make a lovely gift for a lovely teacher. This was knit exactly following the pattern using Kidsilk Spray.
Since last I posted, I started two new projects. I cast on for a different Kid Merino scarf. This one is certainly easier than the Madeira Lace scarf, but is rather boring. The color is also an icy blue and I'm not sure it will suit the intended recipient. To console myself, I cast on for the latest pair of socks in the 6SoxKAL and my second entry in Lolly's Socktoberfest. Here we go with Mosaic. I'm using a very dark green that doesn't photograph well (Regia Stretch) and some Wildfoote in Ragtime. This is a pretty good shot of the Wildfoote color. The green is actually darker. Because I only have one skein of the green (slightly less than one skein, to be precise), I think I will continue with the varigated for the foot. For this sock, I learned the tubular cast-on and it seems very nice. I used US2 needles for the ribbing and switched to US3 for the pattern. I'm going down to either US2 or US1 for the foot. We'll see.