Thursday, January 25, 2007

Booking Through Thursday


  1. How many unread books do you have in your house, right now? (Your own books, that is--not ones that belong to other family members--and not counting things like school books, if you have them.) Clearly, an estimate will do.

  2. I did a quick count and I think there are around 80 unread (by me) books in the house.

  3. To the best of your recollection, what is the OLDEST unread book in your collection? How long has it been waiting?

  4. This was a very difficult question. I think the oldest is Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes. This one has been on the shelf for about 11 years. At the time I was reading a lot of empowering myself books, but re-reading the description of this one reminds me why I picked it in the first place.

  5. Do your TBR books (that's "To Be Read," if you didn't know) haunt you, make you feel guilty that you haven't read them yet?

  6. I definitely am haunted by my TBR books. They are a reminder that I have very little self-control when it comes to buying books (or craft supplies). I have more stuff than I need, but I do not want to get rid of any of it!

No comments: