Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rounding the Disc

Sourcery (Discworld, #5)Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another wonderful romp through Discworld! This version is particularly appealing if you like Rincewind and the Librarian (and who doesn't?). The Luggage also makes a significant appearance. As with all of Pratchett's novels that I have read, there really isn't any way to describe the plot. Still, I liked this one very much and laughed out loud several times.

Before reading this one, you probably should have read Color of Magic and The Light Fantastic just to be familiar with the main characters. I won't say that it will be more meaningful having read those books, but you will be somewhat less confused. You will also have had a jolly good time!



View all my reviews