Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's a New Month

It is also the beginning of the holiday gift knitting countdown. I think I'm in denial. Maybe I'm just feeling too good because there are three pairs of socks in the gift drawer. I must get back to FLAK if it is going out the door in December. Instead, I have cast on for Forbes Forest in a lovely yellow-green. It will be a gift, but it wasn't on the original gift list.

In the meantime, here is a November calendar picture from the World Wildlife Foundation Songbirds calendar. I think Chappysmom is right, November definitely gets the short end of the pictures. This tufted titmouse is lovely, but it is, well, brown.


Oh, and the end of daylight savings time does give me a chance to catch pretty sunrises for a bit. Sandy might like this one.

No comments: