Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Living On the Edge With Hats

I live dangerously. Oh, so dangerously. I knit, I measured, I ended up with a dangerous hat. Why is it that when Wendy makes a mistake into a hat, it turns into a cute Rasta hat? When I make a mistake that began and ended as a hat, it looks like something that Patty Hearst wore in the 70s.


Ah, well, I had much better success with the eight (count 'em, EIGHT) hats that I made for the school program. Four cute mob hats that photograph well and four wonderful tricorn hats that don't photograph at all (even when they are modeled by my favorite model). That's what I get for using black felt.

2 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

Yes, there is something Patty Hearst devilish in that photo, but I think its in the eyes. ;-)
Very cute boy and very cute hats. I'm impressed with your productivity.

Jane said...

I don't know, I think there's something of the gun moll about you in that hat - oh wait, Patti Hurst was a gun moll! Anyway, both hats are quite cute, as is your child.