Friday, July 22, 2005

It's Too Hot On the Bandwagon!

Okay, I know I'm not the first to complain about the heat, but what is going on? At least I don't have the tragic AC story of Aunt Purl to deal with. Thankfully, our AC is working. We may get cycled off occasionally, but the cool air flowed when I came home this afternoon. I don't mind the cycling as it gives us a nice discount on the bill.

The heat did make finishing up the Kid Poncho fairly miserable. Even with the AC on, I did not want all that yarn touching me. It's definitely time to pick up the socks again. Even Tivoli is getting long enough that it will touch me if I knit it.

Young Man is making it through the heat fairly well. Kids are amazing. He went to Wild Rivers yesterday with his camp and half of Orange County. His towel came back dry because it was so much nicer to air dry than use a towel. He also fell asleep on the bus ride back to camp. Poor little camper. We have tickets to visit the main mouse before the end of the month. I have to say that one of the last places I want to be right now would be crowded in with 70,000 people I do not want to know at The Happiest Place On Earth.

No comments: