Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Booking Through Thursday

So, in honor of Valentine's Day . . .

  1. Love Stories? Yes or No?
  2. I am not really a love story sort of reader. I don't mind some romance in a story, but I rarely choose a book that has romance as the main point of the story.
  3. If yes, "romances" as a genre? Or just, well, stories that have love stories? (Nobody's going to call "Pride & Prejudice" a "romance," right?) Pride & Prejudice is a wonderful book and I'd never call it a "romance."


3 comments:

Andree said...

I really have to re-read Price and Prejudice! I simply have no memory of it at all so I just assumed it was a romance. And now I am wondering what "a romance" is defined as!

Andree said...

oops! PRIDE and Prejudice!

Unknown said...

I said the opposite and that P & P was a romance. I thought it was one of the most romantic stories I ever read.