Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Amblin' Along

I finished my first pair of 6 Sox Knitalong socks tonight. I present for your viewing pleasure, Amble. The picture doesn't even begin to show off the great pattern that is on these socks. I do believe that these will be for my sister. Hmmm, I guess that means that I can't give her this URL until after the holidays. Of course, I could just torture her with them. Bwahahahaha.



Details: Knit with Brown Sheep Company Wildfoote in Mistletoe on 2.75 double-pointed needles (US2). The pattern took a little getting used to, but the charting was great and kept me right on track. The pattern goes down the heel flap so these will look great with clogs. I may have to make myself a pair!

1 comment:

Andrea Rusin said...

Beautiful! Wildfoote, huh? That's what I was thinking of, too. I haven't started yet, as you can tell. But today.... really....