Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

Yes, I am very thankful. I have a great family and wonderful friends. I also have a great job where I get to do interesting things and work with fantastic people. Of course, the great job also impinges on both my blogging and knitting time. Still, there has been knitting here at Chez Engineer. I can't post one of my completed projects until after the holidays and the Pacific Northwest Shawl is still drying as it was (finally) blocked today. I have also returned to my Cardigan for Arwen. One side and the back are finished and the other side is coming along nicely. That one won't be finished in November, but it should be on the blog before the end of the year.

One of the things I am thankful for is that I'm not expecting the baby for whom this was knit.



Project: Seed Stitch Baby Jacket, by Elinor Brown

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease in a blue-purple heather (just over one skein)

Needles: US7 circulars

Notes: This is a pretty easy pattern that knits up quickly (or would be if you bought enough yarn the first time or remembered at which Michael's you bought the yarn, since they don't all carry this colorway). The final item is a cute little sweater that is intended for the future first born of Young Man's home room teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky teacher! That's an adorable sweater!

AK