Saturday, September 20, 2008

Whoa! What Happened Here?



Yes, I was away and all the readers ran for more interesting grounds. I do apologize. I won't be posting every day, but I will improve.


Work has reared its ugly head, horns and all. For now, we have a sky on Saturday, but I think it was actually a Tuesday Sky. Young Man and I have been getting up extra early these days. He is now a member of the Early Birds crowd at school. That would be the kids who get dropped off before 7:45 a.m. The target is to drop him off by 7:10, but we have yet to meet that goal. I now have standing 7:30 meetings and I'm always late. I have been regularly arriving in time for the standing 8:00 meetings. I also was just issued a Crackberry. Life has become very strange.


C'mon back tomorrow and I'll have finished socks. I promise!

No comments: