Thursday, November 25, 2004

Giving Thanks

Here in the US, today is Thanksgiving Day. I have many things for which to be thankful today. I have a wonderful family and many great friends. I have my health and my son reads Harry Potter to me. Oh, and I live in a country where freedom of speech is still protected.

My gift to you are a few links that exercise that freedom of speech. The first is a super-sized rant courtesy of Clif Garboden. It may be a little over the top, but it soundly delivers a much needed dope slap to many deserving parties. Next is a tamer view with a reminder of the stages of grief from Susan J. Douglas. Let's all move toward Stage 6 and be ready for the next election. Finally, a link to do some shopping to proclaim your views courtesy of CafePress.

Enjoy, everyone! And thank you.

No comments: